Do you know the A’s - B’s - C’s - and D’s of Medicare?
- What do all the letters (A–B–C–D) of Medicare mean?
- Do I have to pay for Medicare?
- Does Medicare cover everything?
- What if I am working past age 65, do I need to take Medicare?
- What is the difference between a Medicare Supplement and a Medicare Advantage Plan?
- Does Medicare cover nursing home care/long term care?
Rich Grawer is an educational consultant for IES (Infinite Educational Strategies). His areas of expertise include: Social Security, Social Security Disabilities, SSI, Medicare, and Medicaid.
~Rich no longer retains his licenses since he does NOT sell any product. His presentations (large/small group or individual) are purely educational.