Understanding Social Security:
- What is my Full Retirement Age and why is it “magical”?
- What is the difference between my own retirement benefit, spousal benefits, divorced benefits, and survivor benefits?
- How are Social Security benefits determined and calculated?
- What are the pros and cons of taking benefits earlier than later?
- What are the most common mistakes in starting Social Security benefits?
- What if I am in the PSRS and also have enough credits to claim Social Security?
Rich Grawer not only has the answers to your questions…..but explanations that make sense!
At IES we are here for YOU. Send us your questions and suggestions for small/large group educational presentations on topics such as PSRS/ PEERS benefits, college planning, long term savings plans (life insurance/ 403B, 401K), social security benefits, etc. We can set up informal and / or virtual meetings to meet your needs.